EVENTS / HOURS / TRIP INFORMATION
Hours of operation and the schedule for Reaper’s Revenge Haunted Attraction in Scranton, PA. The highlight of your Halloween and haunt season! Plan to make it your best haunt experience ever by reading through some of our tips and recommendations.
|Smallest Crowds||Large Crowds|
|Medium Crowds||Legendary Haunt Tour|
|Medium To Large||Closed|
HOURS OF OPERATION
PLAN YOUR TRIP / GENERAL INFORMATION
- On-site ticket booth opens at 6:00pm
- Hayride opens at dusk
- Ticket booth closes promptly at 11:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays; 10:00pm on Sundays
- All customers must arrive on the property by 11:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays; 10:00pm on Sundays
- Attractions remain open until all customers have gone through
- Customers with pre purchased online tickets can proceed directly to the queue line
- Check out our FAQ page for more details
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY REAPER’S REVENGE ATTRACTION:
- No masks at anytime
- No outside food or beverages
- No sharp objects
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Please leave cell phones and pagers in your vehicle.
- All bags are subject to search
- Proper shoes are necessary, NO flip flops, sandals or high heels.
- Please wear appropriate clothing, you will be on an open field and exposed to the outdoor elements, so expect a little dirt.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 10
- Sign up for text alerts in case of weather related closings
- Arrive early to beat the rush
- Purchase VIP tickets to shorten your wait
Reaper’s Revenge Haunted Attraction in Scranton, PA provides scary entertainment during the greater Halloween season. The best haunted event for the macabre, zombies, haunted houses, haunted hayrides, clowns and mazes.