Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer to your most frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Reaper’s Revenge Haunted Attraction in Scranton, PA. If you still need some help, please contact us with your specific request.
Electronic Ticket Purchase Reprint Link: You need your ORDER number to use this reprint link.
Do I have to stop at the Haunt Ticket Booth?
YES: if you need to pick up or purchase any of the following-
- Regular Admission Ticket
- Will Call Tickets
- Discount Ticket with a Friday/Sunday Coupon from our Reaper’s Revenge brochure
- Group Ticket with Check Payment Option
NO: if you have any of the following tickets in your hand, please proceed directly to the entrance, sign your waiver and get into the Hayride queue line-
- Comp Tickets
- Any electronic tickets purchased via reapersrevenge.net (Note: if you are planning on showing us your mobile phone for scanning – cell service is very spotty at Reaper’s Revenge – we recommend you print your tickets prior to coming to the haunt)
- Groupon or Any Deal Vouchers – must have a bar code or QR code to be scanned
- Prepurchased Tickets through your company program
Can I purchase individual attraction tickets?
No. Individual attraction pricing is not available. The attractions are experienced in sequence. If at any point you wish to stop or skip an attraction, we will do our best to accommodate you but you may have to continue on the hayride until there is a safe opportunity to exit. Please be advised, however, that there are no refunds.
Are you open if it rains/snows?
In the event of inclement weather, a decision will be made by 4:30 and our website and Facebook pages will be updated with closing information. We also offer text alerts and a telephone hotline number: 570-254-8038.
If there is a weather related closing, will I get a refund?
No.If there is a weather related closing, your tickets will be honored any other day that Reaper’s Revenge is open during the current season. We do not offer refunds.
Do you offer a group rate and group ticketing?
Yes. Our group rate varies based on the size of your group and the date you are planning to attend. The minimum required for a group rate is 25.
How long is the experience?
Once you start on the hay wagon, it takes about 75-90 minutes, at a minimum, to experience all four attractions.
Do I have to remove my glasses during Pitch Black?
Yes, please come prepared to remove and safely store your glasses while enjoying the Pitch Black experience. It is “pitch black” so don’t worry that you can’t see anything without your glasses. Be more concerned about protecting your eyewear from damage related to incidental bumping from other patrons.
What should I wear?
Most of the time will be spent outside. Shoes must be worn at all times. No high heels, flip flops or sandals. Dress appropriately for the weather – you will be outside and exposed to dirt, darkness, hay, and rocky paths. Please view our other tips and other recommendations.
Can I purchase my tickets online?
Yes, you can purchase our $45 admission ticket online here. Please note there is a $2.75 surcharge per online ticket. Your barcoded online ticket allows you to proceed directly to the queue line for a ticket scan and avoid any ticket booth purchase line.
Check here if you experience technical problems while purchasing online tickets.
Where are you located?
Use this address for your GPS: 460 Green Grove Road, Scranton, PA 18447. For more detailed information, visit the directions page.
Is there public transportation available to your haunt?
Is there food available?
Yes, food is available for purchase in the commerce area. Hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, French fries, hot and cold drink, etc…
Are there restrooms?
Yes, we have porta-johns located on the premises.
Is there parking?
Yes, parking is available for a $3/car fee, cash only. We recommend carpooling or chartered bus transportation to help avoid multiple parking fees. Please inform the parking staff if you are dropping off.
What is Zombie Paintball?
Zombie Paintball is a carnival style shooting range where you can shoot at multiple targets and live zombies. A round of ammunition costs $5.
Can I bring my kids?
Reaper’s Revenge is not recommended for children under 10
Are the actors allowed to touch me?
You will be given the opportunity to interact with the actors or simply enjoy the attraction as presented. Those who choose to interact may be grabbed, held back, separated from the group and sometimes become part of the show. Those customers who do not want to interact will receive a glow necklace.
Do you offer a party or event packages?
We do not have an event facility at Reaper’s Revenge Haunted Attraction, however, depending on the event, we may be able to assist you. Please contact us with details.
How can I work at Reaper’s Revenge?
Visit the “Join Our Crew” page for more information. Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to apply for paid positions.
Do you accept Credit/Debit Cards for onsite ticket purchases?
No, our event is cash only. There is an ATM onsite. Online ticket purchases can be made with credit cards.
How long is the wait?
We cannot accurately predict wait times. Please plan your visit using our calendar which identifies our historically busy evenings.
What is a VIP ticket?
A VIP ticket offers you a shorter wait. If you want to shorten your wait, you can purchase your VIP at any point after you arrive at Reaper’s Revenge.
Do I have to purchase tickets for a specific date and time?
No. You purchase our general admission ticket for one admission during our regular operating hours for the current season unless otherwise noted on your ticket. Groupon and Deal Vouchers are valid for only certain nights during the season – please read your deal voucher carefully and arrive on the correct night. Group tickets and reservations are also made for specific nights of the season.
Do you sell souvenirs?
Yes, there is a merchandise booth on site.
Are there any age restrictions?
Reaper’s Revenge is not recommended for children under 10 and there are no special prices for children. There are no refunds if someone decides not to finish the haunt.
Are there strobe lights and fog machines?
Can I go in if I am pregnant?
Reaper’s Revenge is not recommended for customers that are pregnant, have heart or lung conditions or are in general poor health.
Do you have a lost and found?
Yes. We cannot guarantee that we will find everything, but if you lose something, please contact us Contact Us.
Can we be thrown out?
Yes. We do not allow foul language, pushing, vulgar behavior, weapons of any kind, alcohol, etc…
Are you handicap accessible?
Please contact us in advance to find out about accessibility options.
When are you open?
Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. The ticket booth opens at 6 pm. For more detailed information, please check out our calendar and like us on Facebook for the latest updates.
Will I be able to leave if I get too scared?
Yes. We will do our best to accommodate you but you may have to continue on the hayride until there is a safe opportunity to exit. Please be advised, however, that there are no refunds.
Are there live animals used in the attraction?
Yes but they are viewed from a distance only.
Do you offer military discounts?
Yes. We do offer a $5 discount (not to be combined with any other promotions or discounts) for the eligible service member upon presentation of a valid military ID. Please watch for the announcement of our designated Military Family Day which would allow discounts for eligible service members AND their immediate family members.
What is the best time to arrive?
Our box office opens at 6 pm and the hay wagons depart near dusk. See our calendar for more information on the night you want to attend. Plan your trip accordingly.
Can I drop off my child and come back later to get them?
Yes, but we do not offer babysitting services at Reaper’s Revenge and are not able to monitor unaccompanied children. Please be advised that you are responsible for the actions of your child. Please inform the parking staff if you are dropping off.
I will be waiting for my child while they are enjoying your attractions. Is there a location on site for parents to wait?
You can wait in our commerce area. There is food and a bonfire available during your wait.
If I drop off my child is there a restaurant in the area where I can go to wait?
There are some great options in Dickson City, PA and many restaurants are located only 3.4 miles from Reaper’s Revenge.
Do I have to pay for parking if I am only dropping someone off?
No, please inform the parking staff and they will direct you to our drop off and turnaround section.
Deal Vouchers purchased from 3rd party vendors MUST have a valid QR code to be scanned at the hayride queue line. We are NOT able to accept e-mail confirmations or vouchers without a QR/barcode.
- GROUPON Vouchers – please disregard the instructions from Groupon advising you to “register online” – once you make your purchase of a Reaper’s Revenge Groupon deal you should print the voucher (be sure the barcode is showing on your printed voucher) and bring it with you to be scanned for entrance.
- GROUPON mobile customers: Do NOT push the REDEEM button on your mobile device after you have purchased your Deal voucher. That will deactivate your ticket code and you will be denied entrance.
- Deal Vouchers are not accepted during the following blackout dates: 10/12 or 10/19. The Blackout dates are clearly listed on the 3rd party vendor purchasing site.
- Reaper’s Revenge is not responsible for Deal Voucher ticket purchases. Please contact your vendor for assistance on your purchase.
- Friday/Sunday Coupon: valid one coupon per person. We cannot accept mobile device images, they must be paper coupons.
It’s Halloween! Can I wear a mask or costume to Reaper’s Revenge?
No, please leave your mask in the car, it is not allowed. If your costume does not intrude on any other visitors’ space, ability to see, glow or make sounds, or impede your movement in any way and appropriately covers all of your body then it could be allowed. Final discretion is at the hands of the onsite management.
PLAN YOUR TRIP / GENERAL INFORMATION
- On-site ticket booth opens at 6:00pm
- Hayride opens at dusk
- Ticket booth closes promptly at 11:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays; 10:00pm on Sundays
- All customers must arrive on the property by 11:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays; 10:00pm on Sundays
- Attractions remain open until all customers have gone through
- Customers with pre purchased online tickets can proceed directly to the queue line
- Be prepared to remove and safely store your glasses while in Pitch Black
- Check out our FAQ page for more details
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY REAPER’S REVENGE ATTRACTION:
- No masks at anytime
- No outside food or beverages
- No sharp objects
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Please leave cell phones and pagers in your vehicle.
- All bags are subject to search
- Proper shoes are necessary, NO flip flops, sandals or high heels.
- Please wear appropriate clothing, you will be on an open field and exposed to the outdoor elements, so expect a little dirt.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 10
- Sign up for text alerts in case of weather related closings
- Arrive early to beat the rush
- Purchase VIP tickets to shorten your wait
The perfect haunted event for fans of the macabre, zombies, haunted houses, haunted hayrides, clowns and mazes. Bring a group to Reaper’s Revenge because a good scare is more fun when you can share it with friends….
Reaper’s Revenge Haunted Attraction in Scranton, PA provides scary entertainment during the greater Halloween season. You will experience the best haunted entertainment at this event for exposure to the macabre, zombies, haunted houses, haunted hayrides, clowns and mazes.